Up to 19 SEER Performance R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant ComfortNet™ Communication System Compatible
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
- Expanded Copeland ComfortAlert™ diagnostics
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Factory-installed high- and low-pressure switches
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Amana®-brand sound control to design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new ASXC18 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new condensing unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Amana dealer or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
This air conditioning system will provide your family with excellent energy-efficient performance (compared to lower SEER units) for many, many years.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.