About our company
At United Breeze, we come with years of experience, providing top quality customer service as a family owned and operated business and we are constantly thriving to provide the highest quality services at the most competitive prices in the market.
In order to provide all of our customers a superior service we excel in undergoing constant training for technical updates and better customer service.
Tom leads all sales initiatives and high-level marketing initiatives.
Dr. AJ Cross
Chief Operating Officer
AJ is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of department heads and administrative staff at United Breeze. He oversees general direction of marketing, sales, human resources and training and development.
AJ Cross has a proven track record operating multi-million dollar businesses domestically and internationally. He increased revenue and profitability by 210% while with Apax in Dubai and was responsible to reducing financial losses upwards of 1.2 million dollars annually while at SHG-Starwood in Florida.
He holds a PhD Management of Organizational Development from American University, an MBA from American University, Dubai.
Executive Vice President of Operations
Josh is responsible for overseeing field operations and Service including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and our partnership with SMS, Waypoint-Starwood and gives general leadership to field supervisors and our strategic partners vendors.
Josh comes to United Breeze from the single-family home renovation and new development construction industry having held positions as Area Manager and Construction Manager with companies such as Stellar Homes Group and Invitation Homes.
Executive Vice President of Business Development
Bernie has over 20 winning years in the HVAC industry and leads the United Breeze business development and sales teams forging strong growth partnerships teams in the still fragmented multi-billion dollar home services industry.
With over 30 years of customer-focused sales in multiple markets, Bernie is ideally suited to give general direction to his team of “Comfort Specialists” and Estimators. Bernie is responsible for the development and continuance of commercial accounts as well as residential customers.
Mr. Susi has set a strong and clear path to superior nationwide growth in the still fragmented multi-billion dollar home services industry for United Breeze HVAC and our Prestige Partners.
Administrative Services Director
Greidy has general oversight of our building and permits division. She is responsible for permit submission and monitoring of all inspection stages and proper permits closures. She is responsible for all compliance issues as well as customer experience.
Greidy oversees the administrative staff in the corporate office.
- Licensed and insurance under the state of Florida
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
- Fully trained and uniformed technicians with spotless trucks
- Working environment free of drugs and alcohol
- Clean work site and removal of equipment
- Background checks on all our employees
- No foul language or smoking on your property by our staff
Reasons to Choose United Breeze
- Variety of air conditioning equipment brands
- Affordable prices in all our products and services.
- Trained and specialized technicians.
- Reliable and guaranteed residential and commercial assistance.
- Trustworthy support in regards to rebates and saving-money options.
- Quality certifications that validate our great work.
- Efficient coverage in Miami to satisfy all of our customers.